We work hand-in-glove with our clients to devise and execute effective messaging strategies for their cases. Having worked on more than 35,000 unique matters, there isn’t much we haven’t done. Among other things, we:
- Enlarge documents and photographs so juries can actually see them.
- Colorize and annotate radiological films and aerial photographs so that juries can actually understand them.
- Create timelines and other infographics so that juries can actually follow and retain the myriad facts they must learn and remember in a short period of time.
- Edit deposition and surveillance videos to help attorneys impeach witnesses.
- Produce and shoot on-location videos that bring jurors right to the scene of an accident, or into the livingroom of an injured plaintiff.
- “Hot seat” trials so that attorneys can engage and persuade fact-finders without worrying about technical glitches in their presentations.
- Run common-sense focus groups to help attorneys determine which facts, arguments (and personalities) do and don’t work in their client’s favor.
To get some ideas on how the Evidence Store can help maximize the value of your case, you can:
- Review the brief description and list of our most popular products and services below
- Click on the “Work” section of our website to see samples;
- Pick up the phone and call us at 1-800-8-LAWPIX (852-9749);
- Come visit us at our production facility, located at 2444 Morris Avenue, Union, New Jersey 07083.
Each member of our creative team of med-legal illustrators works directly with attorneys and their experts to craft custom, case-specific visuals that bring anatomy and medical procedures down to the level of a layperson.
We specialize in:
- Anatomical/medical diagrams
- Surgical storyboards
- Custom radiological film colorizations
- “Summary of injuries” boards
- Medical procedure illustrations
- Illustrations of acute and residual medical conditions
We also invite you to visit our library of generic exhibits for sale.
All of our illustrations are sized to specification and can be displayed digitally or on traditional foamcore boards to meet your case-specific needs.
Custom Graphic Exhibits
For more than 24 years, we have produced a vast array of custom graphic exhibits for all kinds of civil and criminal matters, including cases involving complex commercial transactions, personal injury, mass tort, theft, assault, false imprisonment, divorce, parenting, and age, employment and sex discrimination. Our team of graphic artists and designers work together with our production department to create the following types of exhibits, among others:
- Annotated aerial photos
- Bar/Line graphs
- Timelines/Calendar chronologies
- Damages summaries
- Text isolations and “call-outs”
- Pie charts
- Pain and suffering charts
- Time-unit boards
This is one of the most powerful, value-added services we offer attorneys.
Our clients successfully leverage focus groups to enhance, strengthen and streamline their cases, not only at trial, but also during discovery.
We have a full courtroom set-up on premises, complete with a judge’s bench, counsel tables, and a jury box. Through our state-of-the-art CCTV, you can watch panel members discuss/deliberate every aspect of your case LIVE, and all sessions are recorded for your review and convenience. Panel members are always venue-specific, from the actual county in which your case will be tried.
Digital Trials and “Hot-Seating”
For more than 15 years, our expert technicians have worked hand-in-glove with attorneys to leverage the most recent upgrades in courtroom and legal technology and engage judges and juries with state-of-the-art digital trials.
Our premier in-court service package is “hot seating.” When we hot-seat a case, we digitize all documents, deposition videos and any demonstrative exhibits you have, and one of our seasoned trial support specialists literally joins your litigation team at trial to:
- Organize and present large quantities of documents, photographs, video and audio, quickly and efficiently
- “Call out” and highlight selected text and images at your direction
- Make numerous annotations to text and images on the fly
- Juxtapose multiple exhibits, such as different drafts of a document or medical illustrations, simply and clearly, with side-by-side display options
- Show and edit deposition video clips
When we hot-seat your case, you will:
- Outshine your adversary
- Maximize your message with the best trial presentation hardware and software available
- Enjoy real time, worry-free video and audio support
- Edit/enhance deposition, surveillance, inspection and dash cam videos
- Day-in-the-Life/Impact on Life
- “Drive throughs”
- Settlement presentations
- Still prints from video
- Video duplication
- Digitize audio recordings in multiple formats, including WAV and MP3
- Filter out hiss, click and pop sounds
- Isolate unwanted constant tones or patterns, and remove them from across entire recording
- Balance tone levels so that each audible person is heard at equal volumes
With over 40 years of traditional and contemporary experience, we offer the most effective, high-impact professional legal photography services available.
- Accident scenes
- Defects (architectural, construction, manufacturing, etc.)
- Digital images
- Forensic photography
- Hazardous conditions (road, property, etc.)
- Image capture from mobile devices
- Night visibility studies
- Property Damage
- Reverse projection photogrammetry
- Scarring (acute and residual)
- Sight-line studies
- Vehicle damage